Friday, December 14, 2012

Something New!

Hello dear readers!

You may have noticed that I've only blogged a handful of times since returning from the UK in August.  The break was a much needed one and I began re-evaluating my time spent in the blogging world. I've loved sharing about Kurt and my adventures here. The support I received while doing so has been really special to me. Now though that we're beginning to settle into a new season of life back in the US, I've decided that I should extend my break (perhaps indefinitely) from the blogging world.

I'll of course keep this blog up - it holds so many memories - and who knows, I may utilize it again in the future.

Thanks for being part of my adventure. I'm still on Instagram! 

Michaela Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! If you're dropping by for the first time, do let me know.

If you want to comment but don't have a Google account, simply select "Name/URL" under the "Comment as" drop-down menu. Then, enter your name and blog address.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...