Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Engagement Photos

We arrived back from Florida earlier this afternoon. Flights from Miami to LAX always feel endless, but I'm back and already in the swing of things. I'm in my Comparative Religions class now. So...tired...but it was worth it. Lindsey and Jared's wedding was beautiful. All was chaos leading up to it but in the end, it went not only smoothly but peacefully. They will lead a wonderful life and I am so excited for them! My friend and old roommate, Kaitlyn, made a blog post with photos from the weekend. They're so great. :-)

Kurt and I got our engagement pictures back from Joshua David Watson. Here are a few of my favorites. I especially like the first one, Kurt and I are holding one of the burlap signs I made and mentioned in an earlier post. I think it turned out really well.

Michaela Rae

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! This is so cute. The concept and everything. Just adorable.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! If you're dropping by for the first time, do let me know.

If you want to comment but don't have a Google account, simply select "Name/URL" under the "Comment as" drop-down menu. Then, enter your name and blog address.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...